As part of MGS GVC 1.0, Catherine Connelly, Co-Founder and SVP of Marketing at The Meet Group, delivers this session on knowing your brand – and understanding your users.
Connelly’s session includes actionable examples and insights into:
- Monetizing live streaming and supporting streamers
- Determining user motivation and what makes your app “special”
- Fostering connection between users to build a sense of community
- Reengaging users through chat
- Using focus groups and surveys to better understand user behavior and needs
- Getting creative to locate and attract new users
- Marrying branding with performance marketing to improve performance spend
- The importance of word-of-mouth marketing
- Utilizing user-generated content
For more on live streaming and brand development, tune in to the full session.
To learn more about apps and branding, join us at MGS BRANDS.